PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS goes mobile - the original Battle Royale game is now available on your device!
1. Official PUBG on Mobile
100 players parachute onto a remote 8x8 km island for a winner-takes-all showdown. Players have to locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a graphically and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone. Get ready to land, loot, and do whatever it takes to survive and be the last man standing!
2. High-quality Graphics and HD Audio
The powerful Unreal Engine 4 creates a jaw-dropping visual experience with rich detail, realistic gameplay effects and a massive HD map for Battle Royale. Feel like you're in the thick of the action as you play with high-quality audio, immersive 3D sound effects and 7.1 channel surround sound.
3. Realistic Weapons
A constantly growing lethal arsenal of firearms, melee weapons, and throwables with realistic ballistics and travel trajectories gives you the option to shoot, beat down, or incinerate your adversaries. Oh, and you like the pan? We've got the pan.
4. Travel in Style
Commandeer a variety of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats to hunt down your enemies, race them to the play zone or make pubg mobile hile a swift escape.
5. Team Up with Friends
Survive the battle with your friends. Invite and team up with your friends, coordinate your battle plan through voice chat and set up the perfect ambush.
6. Fair Gaming Environment
Powerful anti-cheat mechanisms ensure a fun and fair environment for all PUBG MOBILE players.
Not Just A Game. This Is Battle Royale.
* Requires a persistent internet connection.
* Recommended specs for PUBG MOBILE: iPhone 6s or later and iOS 9 or above.
Supports most iOS devices, including but not limited to: iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, and iPhone 6s.
Jul 24, 2018
Arcade Mode - War
- A new, faster-paced variation of Arcade mode.
- Added the SLR Sniper Rifle.
- Added Light Foregrip, Half Foregrip, Thumb Foregrip.
- Parameters for Vertical Foregrip and Angled Foregrip have been adjusted.
- Added many entertaining and challenging long-term objectives. Complete difficult objectives to get titles and outfits.
- Added titles to the game. Players can select one to display by their name.
- Players can now create or join Clans, which unlocks Clan insignia, missions, and the Clan Shop.
- Check out the regional rankings to see who's the best.
First Person Perspective
- Now supported in custom rooms.
- Added a team channel for finding teams.
- Added a community system where players can find topics that interest them by tags.
- Players can now give one another LIKEs after a match. Number of LIKEs received will be displayed on a player's profile page.
- Characters now have different poses on the results screen based on performance.
- Added new idling animation for female characters.
Main Menu UI Redesign
- Main UI redesigned for players to enter different modes quicker.
Shop UI Redesign
- Simplified shop UI.
Multiple Crate Purchases and Batch Dismantle
- All crates can now be purchased 10 at a time.
- Extra items in inventory can now be dismantled in batch.
Crates can now be opened by coupons, which are created by combining coupon scraps.
- Added new vehicles, helmets, backpack finishes and new character faces.
- Messages can now be marked as read instantly.
- Players can see friends recommended by the system.
- Added more ways to share.
- Room owners now have access to more room parameters.
- Friends list has been improved to fix an issue where data errors occurred when having too many friends.
- Added weapon information to spectator mode.
- Added an instant refuel button so that vehicles low on fuel can be refueled instantly.
- Custom controls: sprint button, pick-up list.
There is a difference between the bringing up of the children nowadays and the way their parents were raised by their parents. The main reason for this difference is the new scientific inventions. One of these inventions is the smartphone, the mobile phones with large screens of about six to ten inches that have the capability of entertaining one whenever and however one wants it. As the hammer is to Thor, a mobile phone is to its owner. A person feels paralyzed when he is away from his mobile phone.
Video games are and always have been the top-of-the-list source of entertainment since their invention. If you look back, not far, but just a decade ago, people used to play the video games on the bulky PCs. Next, play stations and X-boxes took over the video gaming world. Now mobile phones, in everyone's hands, are in the lead.
We can look into the ways the mobile games are influencing human lives. The rough estimate of the age group that is more prone to play the video games is 10-25. They have a little knowledge of the realities of the world. That is the age when a person can have a lot of experience about how the things are in the world, by traveling around and by interacting with the other members of the society. The video games have affected their peer relationships. They spend most of their time playing on screens They hardly take part in solving social problems which affect their intercommunication abilities.
There is no shortage in the genres of mobile games, for example; fighting, shooting, sports, flight simulating, make up games and surgery games. Such games can be very informative and can provide knowledge beforehand to the kids. Take an example of a child who plays a driving game. Let us assume that the child does not have any real life experience of driving. Of course, playing a video game cannot give the feeling of the real life no matter how good the graphics are, but he will get to know many things about cars. Similarly, surgery games that give the bulk of information about human anatomy and make the player feel like a real doctor saving lives, provided that he does not squirm at the sight of blood.
Drawbacks of the video games are rather loud than their benefits. There is no disclaiming of all the ill effects of the video games. A child grown up playing these video games is hardly able to shake himself off the video game mode. For example, there is no obeying traffic rules in the games nor do the game developers look into it for the sake of making their game more fun. So when this child gets to drive a real car, he is playing that game in the back of his head which he used to play in his childhood and drives as recklessly as he used to drive in the game.